Sunday 14 December 2014

Little Update...

Since I last posted we have found ourselves in the merry month of December!

I haven't posted for a few weeks now and I'm so upset about that. I love blogging so much and I was previously doing so well at uploading consistently and regularly but unfortunately I have been unable to write as I've had to prioritise all my school work, of which I've had loads, do revision for exams and cope with the stress and anxiety I've had over a presentation I'm doing at school tomorrow! 

I think I'll now be getting back in to the swing of things, as I only have 4 and 1/2 days left at school until the Christmas Holidays!! So I'm sure I'll be able to upload a lot more from now on, just as I was before! Expect Christmas OOTDs, Hauls, What I Got For Christmas and much more!

I'm glad to be back!

Speak Soon
X

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the presentation! :)xx


    justalittlegloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to need it! X

      By the way, I'm loving your blogmas at the minute!

      Delete