Monday 29 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas- Part 2 : Fashion



Welcome to the second part of my What I Got For Christmas series! Today I'll share with you all the fashion bits and pieces I received this Christmas. Here goes...

Firstly was this top from River Island. I actually knew I was going to be getting it as I was with my mum when I saw it and she offered to get it me, but I had to wait till Christmas Day to open it. I don't normally like sleeveless tops very much but I really liked the design of this. 



Secondly was this backpack from New Look. I have a couple of handbags but sometimes I much prefer to use a backpack as it can be easier and more practical. However the only one I had was my school bag which is pretty dirty after using every day, so my mum bought me this to use instead.


These two tops are also from River Island-

The first one I don't think I'll wear for a while as, for me, it's quite bright and colourful (ridiculous I know but I normally only wear black!) So I'll save this until it's ever so slightly warmer!


The final fashion item I received for Christmas was this top. Ignoring the terrible picture with the creases and messed up sleeves, I really like it! I find it quite funny, easily pleased I know, and I liked it even more as I know my mum will have traced it down for me. A little while ago I saw someone wearing it on TV and mentioned that I liked it, so I found it really sweet that she went out and found this for me. 




I really hope you enjoyed this post. Come back tomorrow for the final edition of my What I Got For Christmas series.

Speak Soon
X








No comments:

Post a Comment