Saturday 27 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas- Part 1 : Beauty


Today I'm writing the first part of my What I Got For Christmas series. As mentioned in my last post I'm going to be breaking everything up in to sections and today I'm going to show you all of the beauty items I got! So let's get started!

The only thing I asked for, for Christmas this year was the Real Techniques Nic's Picks Collection. I've only used 3 of them so far but I've been loving them and my favourite is definitely the Duo Fibre Face Brush! 



This year, one of my aunties got me the Sexy and Scrumptious Benefit Gift Set. It's in a gorgeous tin and contains a highlighter, two lip glosses, eyeshadows, a mascara and a blush. I haven't had chance to use it yet but I love it already as I have been dying to try the highlighter and mascara for ages! 


Also this year, my mum surprised me with a few makeup items that I wasn't expecting at all and I couldn't be happier with them! 

Firstly she got me the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil. So far I think it's been quite nice. I'm going to have to have a bit more of a play with it though, as I have never used a pencil on my brows before. 


I also received 2 things from Mac. The first was this gorgeous lip gloss in the shade Like Venus, which I love so much as it goes with every makeup look I wear! 


The second is this lovely blush in the shade DollyMix. I am obsessed with blush, I don't even wear that much of it but it's one of, if not, my favourite makeup item so I was so happy to receive a Mac one and I really like this colour. 


The best, and last, beauty product I received this year was the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette!! I have been longing for one of the naked palettes for so long and although I mentioned that I like them, I did not expect to get one, so I am so happy with it and have been looking after it like its my baby, ever since Christmas Day!! 




So there are all the beauty products I received this year for Christmas. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you come back at the same time tomorrow I will be posting another part of my What I Got For Christmas series which will be the Fashion section. 

Speak Soon
X



*Just like all other bloggers I wanted to add that my 'what I got for christmas' posts are not intended to be seen as me showing off or bragging in any way. I, like many others, love to see what people got for Christmas and I want to document it to look back at when I'm older, so I apologise if you do not like these posts but I will be back to normal again in a couple of weeks.*


No comments:

Post a Comment