Saturday 20 December 2014

Mini Winter Haul: Primark, New Look, H&M




Yesterday I went on a lovely, long shopping trip with my mum. The aim was to get a few last minute Christmas gifts for my dad and brother and to find us both an outfit to wear on Christmas Day; in my family we all like to get a bit dressed up and have new clothes to wear. So let's get to it: 



First stop was H&M. We only went in here to get me a pair of black leggings because I go through them so fast and they're forever getting holes in them! I get my leggings from H&M or Forever 21 because they're better quality than places like primark but don't cost as much (£5.99) as places like River Island or Topshop.



Next up, we went to primark. We were meant to go there to get our Christmas Day outfit but we ended up coming out with everything other than that! 

Firstly I bought a new pair of cosy, fleecy pjs! I am in love with them. The material is so soft and snuggly and for some reason I really liked the pattern! On Christmas Eve, me and my mum normally have a film day, so these pjs will be what I'll be wearing all of that day! These were £8 and they had pairs similar for between £7-£10. 


Secondly, we had a little look in the homeware section. Primark have some lovely home things at the moment, but the only thing I picked up were two candles. The holder is just stunning and will match my room perfectly, and the candle inside is quite subtly scented and is just a really pretty smell! 



My final Primark purchase is probably my favourite from the whole trip! These boots were actually on sale for just £15!! They really don't look like they're from primark as the material is great quality and they're really sturdy boots. The buckles on the side let you make the top bigger of smaller depending on the size of your legs and the little heel is perfect for height, without being uncomfortable. These boots would go with anything; pants, skirts, dresses. So I think they're the perfect buy and for £15 you can't go wrong, as I'm sure I'll have these for a long time!



 The final thing I bought on the shopping trip was my Christmas Day outfit. I bought this skirt from New Look- 


It was £19.99 and although I wasn't sure if I'd like it, when I tried it on I knew I had to get it! It's so comfortable and really flattered my figure. It just goes straight down, slightly like a pencil skirt but not as tight, which is perfect for me because sometimes skater skirts can make my big hips/bum look bigger than they are.
The skirt has a lovely leather trim around the top and two fake pockets on the front-


I'm going to wear this on Christmas Day with a long sleeved black top, my black leather jacket and black tights. I'm going to accsessorize it with my chelsea boots and a silver statement necklace too. 
I'm so glad I bought this skirt as it will be great to wear after Christmas Day too, with a white t-shirt and my new boots from primark for a more casual, everyday look.


Hope you enjoyed my little Winter Haul!

Speak Soon
X


















No comments:

Post a Comment