Friday 16 January 2015

Garnier Micellar Water : Review



I'm really not the 'reviewing' sort. 
I never know how to write a good review, what to include etc.
 But I really wanted to write something, anything, about this product, as it's truly changed my skincare routine.

Before using this product, I removed my make-up with a Garnier cleanser and a cheap eye make-up remover, then I used a Garnier toner and then a Simple moisturiser. I first started to hear about this product when bloggers, across the web, began to talk about it, and as it matched my cleanser and toner I thought I would give it a try. 

Firstly, I was impressed that this product can remove make-up from my face, eyes and lips, so I am already saving money with not having to buy an eye make-up remover. I presumed that with the product removing make-up from my face and eyes it would either be too weak for my face make-up, or too strong for my eyes. However I was totally wrong. Somehow, Garnier has managed to find the perfect product to remove both face and eye make-up. The fact it can be used on eyes doesn't impact the power it has at removing your face make-up and the fact it removes things have tough as foundation and concealer, doesn't make it too strong, to the point where it stings your eyes (something many products have done to me in the past). 


I only have to use 2 or 3 small cotton pads to remove my make-up, depending on how much I'm wearing, which is less than the amount of cleanser I had been using. And of course, now I get to remove my make-up and then cleanse instead of doing 2 in 1 like before, so it is much better for my skin!

This product claims to be 'even for sensitive skin' and although I can't talk on behalf of everyone I would say it definitely is. I have always had eczema and sensitive skin, especially around my eyes, yet this product hasn't irritated my face or caused any stinging or redness once! So top marks for that!

Finally, the packaging. Of course it's nothing special but it doesn't take much to win me over! The pink lid and good size was all I needed to convince me to purchase this. I buy it from Tesco for £3.99 and every now and again I've seen it reduced to around £2.50, so it's a great price!

Have you tried this product? Do you like it as much as me? What are your opinions on it? Share your thoughts in the comments..!

Speak Soon
X








No comments:

Post a Comment