Sunday 18 January 2015

The Weight Loss Diaries: Week 1...



My first week of healthy eating and exercise is done!
It's been difficult trying to eat varied food as I am an extremely fussy eater and I have been struggling to find snacks I like, other than crisps or chocolate!

Here is my Week by Numbers:

Weight Lost- 2.5 lbs

Meals Eaten per day- 3

Snacks Eaten per day- 1 or 2

Gym Sessions-  3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am to be completely honest with my self, I was expecting to lose more weight in my first week, however I'm not going to complain! Two and a half pounds is far better than nothing, and even if I'm not rapidly dropping pounds, my body is definitely healthier than it was before.

This week I have tried so many new meals and almost everything I've eaten has been home made. I've drank so much more water and have had hardly any Diet Coke, which I previously drank all day every day.

I haven't been being unrealistic though. I've still had chocolate, almost everyday, just less of it. I'm still having cups of tea, but I've changed my sugar to sweetener,and I still had burger and chips for tea on Saturday, yet this time it wasn't frozen, pre-packaged or artificial, it was completely home-made and relatively healthy!

I've actually enjoyed going to the gym, thanks to short 45-60 minute sessions and good music! I've enjoyed building up my stamina, slowly but surely, so I don't lose focus. Each time I've gone I've tried to run for an extra minute on the treadmill without stopping, which has really helped encourage me as it's such a simple and achievable target, which doesn't seem impossible!

So, so far so good I guess! 

Have you got any weight loss or exercise tips? What's your exercise routine? Share your thoughts in the comments!


Speak Soon
X





3 comments:

  1. weldone on the weight loss your all an inspiration to us girls trying our hardest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm never going to be a size 6/8/10 but at least I'm getting healthier, I guess!! X

      Delete
  2. I really need to start exercising again! When I was doing my exams, I stopped playing my weekly sports and attending the gym as I needed to study! I think the only tip I have is that weight loss isn't the most important thing (although, its quite a big bonus) but living healthier and feeling fresher and confident is! Its the healthy lifestyle that makes all the difference! Congrats on your Weight Loss so far! Keep up the good work!

    Holly x
    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete