Friday 9 January 2015

TMI TAG!!!

 


Morning all! Today I've decided to do a tag. As I've begun to develop a few more readers/followers I thought I'd give you the chance to get to know me a little better and also, as you may or may not know, I love a good tag, haha!


1: What are you wearing?

I'm wearing fluffy, panda, pj bottoms, a Hogwarts sweatshirt and fluffy bed socks ;)


2: Ever been in love?

Nope


3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Nope


4: How tall are you?

Around 5"6 / 5"7 


5: How much do you weigh?

Being completely honest I couldn't tell you. I couldn't even tell you what size I am! I range from a size 10-14 depending on the shop or item! 


6: Any tattoos?

Nope


7: Any piercings?

Yes, I have 8 on different parts of my ears.


8: OTP?

I'm not in to that sort of stuff so I don't know:/


9: Favorite show?

Friends, Waterloo Road, The Apprentice, Coranation Street, Bad Education, 8 out of 10 Cats...


10: Favorite bands?

Bastille, Imagine Dragons, McFly, The 1975


11: Something you miss? .

Having no work, responsibilities or pressure...


12: Favorite song?

Tracy Chapman- Fast Car


13: How old are you?

15 and 4 months :)

14: Zodiac sign?

Virgo


15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Humour, trust, loyal, intelligent, adventurous...


16: Favorite Quote?

You know I love quotes! I can't pick one at all!


17: Favorite actor?

Leonardo DiCaprio / Tom Hanks


18: Favorite colour?

Purple and Black


19: Loud music or soft?

Soft I think...


20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

My bed or to my mum for advice.


21: How long does it take you to shower?

5/10 minutes if I'm rushing, but I could spend like half an hour if I had the time; I love showers.

 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

An hour/ an hour and a half at the weekend, but only 10/15 minutes on a school day.


23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Haha no! The thought of me in a fight is hilarious!


24: Turn on?

A really nice suit...


25: Turn off?

Someone that is full of themselves or that thinks they're something they're not.


26: The reason I started a blog?

I've mentioned this countless times, it's to remember these years of my life and to voice my opinions.


27: Fears?

Everything! Death, pain, flying, heights, burglars, murder, bananas, failure, being lost, etc, haha...

 
28: Last thing that made you cry?

I can't remember the last time I cried. So it was probably a few months ago.


29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Probably last night to my mum.

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?

Magic is my favourite word so I wanted something including that and somehow, out of nowhere, I thought of delirious.


31: Last book you read?

Gone Girl! It was really good until the ending which I thought was a complete anti-climax.

32: The book you’re currently reading?

The Shock of the Fall- I'm really enjoying it.

33: Last show you watched?

Coronation Street!

34: Last person you talked to?

My mother :')

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

It was my friend to ask if she was walking to school...

36: Favorite food?

PASTA!!!

37: Place you want to visit?

Absolutly everywhere! I want to travel the world!

38: Last place you were?

My house?

39: Do you have a crush?

Nope

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Kissed my mum goodnight

41: Last time you were insulted?

I've no idea, must be ages ago

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?

Cola!

43: What instruments do you play??

None:( I used to play keyboard/piano but stopped and I really wish I'd kept it up.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

My lucky bracelet that I wrote a post about and the bracelet I wore on my mum's wedding day! 

45: Last sport you played?

Badminton at school, I'm actually not that bad, which for me is crazy because I am so not sporty.

46: Last song you sang?

George Ezra- Listen to the Man. I'm obsessed with this song at the minute!

47: Favorite chat up line?


48: Have you ever used it?

Nooooo

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Yesterday

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anybody that took the time to make it to this question and read the entire post, I realise it was a long one! 


Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!

Speak Soon

X


2 comments:

  1. Hogwarts t-shirt yes! Loved this post :) I did a TMI tag also on my blog but I feel like mine was a lot more rambly than yours - oops! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have about 6 Harry Potter t-shirts haha! & I'll have a look at it now, I love tags! X

      Delete