Friday 16 January 2015

Huge Haul: Urban Outfitters, New Look, Primark, Ark & Bank!


Evening all!

Now that all of my online orders have arrived and I've finished going on my weekend shopping trips (not out of choice, I've just run out of money) I can finally show you everything I've treated myself to lately! Enjoy...






As you may or may not know, Bank is actually going to be closing down, meaning they have a huge sale on almost everything, so I would definitely recommend taking a look! I don't normally shop at Bank, however they had lot's of things I loved. It's a shame this is the last place I went, as by this point I'd ran out of money! I did get this shirt though and I really like it. I'm loving collars at the minute as I think they really suit me.


(now only available in red)


Urban Outfitters is one of those shops where every time I go in and have no money I see hundreds of things I want and then when I go in with money, I find nothing! It's so frustrating! However, I did pick up this and to be honest I think I bought it more for the sake of buying something, not because I was in love with it. 
However, once I started wearing it I completely fell in love! I adore the colour, and don't have anything else in this shade. The print is lovely, it's super comfortable and it fits perfectly; which I'm thrilled with after the last thing I bought there ended up in a charity shop after not fitting properly and me not figuring it out until it was too late to be returned! 


Jumper- Primark
(Primark don't have a website but I think this was around £12)


This was a complete impulse buy. I bought this on the day I met Jim Chapman. You will probably have seen the picture on my Twitter, but I was in such a good mood after having met him so unexpectedly and when I'm in a good mood I like to shop! So while strolling through Primark I just happened to pick this up and buy it, completely for no other reason than my insanely good mood!

 However, I do really like it. I love the colour grey at the minute and this is the perfect copy of a jumper they had in Topshop recently, and obviously it's probably about a third of the price.





I absolutely love Ark at the minute, and like Bank there was so much I could've bought, however I don't have the money or the space in my wardrobe! I did however, buy this. I loved the lace style detail and the cut out shoulders as it's just something a bit different and that I don't usually wear.


T-Shirt - New Look:



This could be one of my favourite things I've bought the past few weeks. I love anything to do with the sun, moon or stars and I just loved this design from the moment I saw it! (How cringe does that sound?!) There's not much else I can say other than I much I love, love, love this top! So I'll just move on...



T-Shirt - New Look:



The final top I bought was this one. I just love oversized t-shirts that have a large image or some text on it, so this was perfect. It will be great just around the house, but I also think it would look good with some black skinny jeans, a leather jacket and some black boots.

Skort-  New Look:



I've always been quite against skorts and just thought I would look hideous in one. I struggle to pull off a skirt or shorts as it is, so mix the two together and I thought it would be the perfect nightmare! However after trying this on, I think I may have been converted. I love the material, which is much lighter than I thought it would be. I also have decided that I really like that it looks like a skirt, as I love to wear skirts as something a bit different, yet the fact it's actually shorts means I don't have to worry about showing any unnecessary flesh at the back and can wear my 'skirt' without any fear.

I ordered this online and it's actually too big (what a great feeling) so I'm going to swap it at some point this week and can't wait to start wearing it!



The final thing I bought was a pair of boots from River Island, however I'm going to be posting the first part of My Shoe Collection at some point this month, so I'll talk about them then!


Thank you for reading!


Have you bought anything new lately? Did you find some bargains in the January sales? What was your favourite thing in my haul? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Speak Soon
X






2 comments:

  1. Lovely choices! :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete