Tuesday 6 January 2015

My Lucky Bracelet




In a previous post you will have seen me mention my lucky bracelet and I actually posted a picture of it; a little purple one with two gold hearts. However since that post, most of you will have seen my 'What I Got For Christmas' post where I showed that I now have a new lucky bracelet and today I wanted to share it with you and explain why I have a lucky bracelet.


Obviously, above is a picture of my new lucky bracelet and I absolutely love it! It's by the gorgeous Stella & Dot and my mum bought it me for Christmas as she knew I like to have a lucky bracelet and my old one was only cheap so getting a bit tattered and worn. I absolutely love the Stella & Dot site as they sell such beautiful jewellery and accessories. I'll admit that to me, some of the prices do seem a little steep as, especially at my age, I'm more used to buying jewellery in H&M or Topshop, not proper jewellers or brands. However for gorgeous gifts or fabulous treats I think the site is just perfect, and of course to a lot of you the prices probably seem completely fine; they just stretch my 15 year old budget a tad!

The bracelet is silver and as you can see it has a lovely little lucky horseshoe. Below you can see the back of the bracelet.


I love to have a lucky bracelet, but to me it's more for comfort than because of superstition. I like it as a sign of comfort and familiarity as often when you do exams or tests your in an uncomfortable environment; harsh lighting, stern teachers, stiff school uniform. Therefore I like to have that bit of familiarity. Something normal from home that's nice and that's yours. 

So these next months this bracelet will be having plenty of outings for the countless exams I have coming up. 

Do you have a lucky object? Has it always brought you good luck? Do you believe in luck? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Speak Soon
X


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I want one now. Mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The site is just beautiful. You'll have to let me know if you get anything from there! X

      Delete
  2. This is so so cute. I lost my lucky exam bracelet so am in search of another! Love your blog X

    http://naomiupton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hope you find the perfect one! & Thank you very much, that makes me really happy to hear :) x

      Delete