Saturday 3 January 2015

Lush & Beauty Haul


Over the past few weeks I've bought several beauty items. Mostly just things I'd run out of; powder, mascara, concealer. I also treated myself to a couple of other beauty items as well as plenty from the Lush sale.

Everything I got is pretty self explanatory and most of it is very well known throughout the blogging world, and I'm sure all of you have used/heard of most of the things I bought. Therefore, I'm not going to go in to detail about all the products, but I thought I'd share some photos with you, of the things I got.

Enjoy...












Speak Soon
X



6 comments:

  1. great photos, I really need to get the bubblegum lip scrub! I keep forgetting to buy it ha. would be really great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm going to look for you on bloglovin now and follow you, your blog's great! X

      Delete
  2. so many goodies! the last two bath bombs from lush are my favourite, and snow fairy is just a classic! i've also been using the sleek contour kit for the past few months and have been loving it :) lovely blog!

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Angela! The Christmas ones are by far the best, I just wish they were sold all year round!!! Xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for nominating me for a Liebster Award! http://www.ashleyzoe.com/2015/01/i-won-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'll enjoy reading it! X

      Delete