Sunday 9 November 2014

Candle Collection



One of the things I love most is candles. I think fire is so pretty so I love the look of a burning candle and I also love all the different scents you can get. I think I get my love of candles from my mum as we have many, all around the house! I do have a fair few of my own though in my bedroom so I thought I'd share them with you! 

The first one I have is this little guy- 


This little owl candle is from primark. I think it's the cutest candle ever. To light it you have to take his little head off (brutal I know!) like in the picture below- 


He smells faintly of vanilla, my favourite scent,, and although I can't remember exactly how much he cost, he can't have been much so I think for such a cute candle, it's definitely good value for money! 

The next candle I have is this one, which I keep next to my bed- 



It doesn't really have much of a scent but I love the quote on the front, because as you know I love my little inspirational messages! This was a present from my mum on my birthday and it's so cute. It says 'Believe anything is possible'.

The third candle in my room is this one- 



This is the most boring candle in my bedroom. It's got a scent that I'd describe as quite heavy and deep, although I don't think that will make much sense. It isn't a strong smell and doesn't make the room smell of anything, you can only smell it when you're close to the candle. The scent is basically the opposite of anything floral or fruity, that's the best way I can say it I think!
Although it's pretty boring it's a really good size and will last me a while and I also love the deep berry colour- my favourite in autumn/winter! One thing I will say though, is that because it isn't in any sort of jar, when it burns it turns a funny shape, as you can see by the picture. It's actually not even meant to have the little glass 'coaster' type thing underneath, I bought that separately from ikea. 

While we're on the topic of boring candles, the next ones I have are these three that come in a little set-


There's a cream one, a pink one and a purple one. I really like the colours and the patterns on the sides, so I actually just use these as decoration and as you can tell by the dust that has gathered on them, I haven't burnt them in a very long time! 

My next candle is my favourite! It's this Yankee candle in the scent 'vanilla frosting'- 


This is my all time favourite scent! I love the scent of vanilla and this is the best I've ever smelt! I cannot talk highly enough of this candle; it's just perfect! If you want to hear more about it however, read my October Favourites post! 

The final candle I have in my bedroom is this one- 


This was a present off my best friend for my last birthday and I absolutely love it! It sums me up perfectly! It's a candle, with a quote and in the scent vanilla! Amazing! 
This is called a candle of inspiration and is so cute! I love the idea of it having a quote and I like the design on the front. This also ties in nicely with my October Favourites, as the quote on the front was my favourite quote of the month, so if you want you can go and read about that! 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you come back again soon! 

Don't forget to look at the 'Contact Me' page, linked at the top of my blog, to find links to all my social medias including twitter, where you can tweet me any suggestions you may have for future posts! 

Speak Soon
X

No comments:

Post a Comment