Thursday 6 November 2014

October Favourites


It's about time I showed you my favourites of October! 

Anything from my favourite day to my favourite song to my favourite sincare product is written below! 

So get cosy, grab a cuppa and enjoy!


Skincare: Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash

  
I've loved using this face wash recently. It was a new buy in October and I've used it everyday since! (Well nearly everyday, I sometimes forgot, I'm only human!) It comes out as a clear gel. I use my hands to apply it to a wet face and when you begin rubbing it in it starts to foam. I just wash it off with a wet flannel and I'm done! I use this inbetween toner and moisturiser just as an extra clean and cleanse and so far I've loved it! 


Haircare: Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner 


I've always been a fan of Aussie products, especially the scent of them! However this is by far my favourite! I always wash my hair at night. After washing my hair I normally leave it in a hair turban for several hours until I go to sleep. When I take my hair down I spray this all through it and massage it in and it just helps my hair stay in tip-top condition!


Day- Aimee's Halloween Party!

Now this might be cheating a little as the party was actually on 1st November, however it's related to Halloween which is in October so I'm going to talk about it anyway! It was so much fun and I actually spoke about it more in length in a previous blog post so go and find that! It was a fancy dress party and I, obviously, went as hermione granger!! My other blog post has pictures of my outfit and where I got everythin from so go take a look at that! 


Makeup- Avon Mocha Latte Quad





I've really been enjoying using this set of eyeshadows. They're well pigmented and lovely colours, although they come out slightly darker than you'd think. I've especially been loving using the dark brown to fill in my eyebrows. I would ne'er normally fill in my eyebrows but this is just the right colour for them without being too dark! 

The second makeup item I've been loving is a blush from No.17 in the shade Nude.

 


I never change the blusher I use because I've always stuck with my firm favourite from accsessorize! However this one is slowly changing my mind, I absolutely love it! It's subtle at first but can be easily built up to a more obvious colour. It's a different shade to what I'd normally wear, as it's a little darker, but it really complements my skin tone.


Song- Latch by Sam Smith (acoustic version) 

I loveeeee this song!! It was featured in my autumn playlist blog post so you can find a link to it there! I don't really have much of a reason for liking it so much I just do and I especially love acoustic versions of songs! 


Item of Clothing- Black Skater Skirt from New Look

I've had this skirt for ages but after neglecting it for months I've finally rediscovered it and I love wearing it again! It's perfect for autumn over leggings or tights and just goes with everything! If you want to see it properly have a look at my 'Girly Grunge' post.


Quote- If you can dream it you can do it..


I love my quotes and lately I've really liked this one! I have it on this little heart which hangs off the handle on my bedside cabinet. I've really been liking this quote because I'm so ambitious and have a lot of dreams for the future so I like the idea of if I can dream it, I can do it! Also, I've been doing a lot of work lately towards my GCSEs, so this has helped me with that because if I can dream of good grades, I can get good grades (obviously it comes with hardwork too and not just dreams)! 


Random- Yankee Candle 


My final monthly favourite is this Yankee Candle in the scent 'Vanilla Frosting'. IT IS AMAZING! I've had it for a while but it's always just been sat looking nice and it's only recently that i decided to light it. I can't really describe a scent very well but all I can see is trust me, this smells GOOD!!! 

2 comments: