Friday 28 November 2014

Get Ready With Me: Aimee's Birthday Meal!


In a few days it will be one of my best friend's birthdays and on Friday we went out to an Italien to celebrate.

I took a few pictures of me while getting ready to show you.

Enjoy!..



As soon as I got in from school I took a quick bath and read a few blog posts. I'm particularly loving 'Inthefrow' at the moment!
I took a picture of the shower gel for no particular reason. It's good, but no different to any other shower gel! 


When I get out the bath I always put on something warm and cosy while I do my hair and makeup and today I put on these purple joggers I got from Brookhaven at JD about 5/6 years ago (!!!) and this topshop jumper from last year. 



Then I wrapped up Aimee's presents! Yes that is Christmas wrapping paper you see, but I thought it was too nice to not use and Aimee does love Christmas so it'll be fine! The bags not great but in all honesty I forgot to buy a nice one and this is the only one I had in the house! 


Finally we're on to makeup- the best bit!

 I used my Rimmel Fix and Perfect primer. This is the only primer I've ever used, so with nothing to compare it to I can't really tell you how good it is, but I think it does the job just fine! I used my Maybelline Better Skin foundation, which I am LOVING at the moment! It blends super easily and the colour is the perfect match! I powdered with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder (yes it does only have half a lid, and no I don't know why I bother to put it on!) which needs no explanation because I'm sure you've all used it, and finally I used the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. I shouldn't have put it on this picture though because I don't actually use it at this point. I use it after eyeshadow, to hide any mess I make around my eyes!


I used my usual bronzer and blush combo. The blush is from accsessorize in the shade starlet and the bronzer is natural collection.


I used the brown eyeshadow from this Avon quad to fill in my eyebrows, but since then I've actually started using a different one. Filling in my eyebrows is the worst thing! I just can't find the right colour, product, technique, nothing! It's a nightmare!


I used a few of these eyeshadows tonight. I wrote about this palette in my last monthly favourites post if you want to know more! I went for more of the grey toned colours that night.


My current mascara is this natural collection one and it's the lash-lengthening one. This mascara is just £2!!!! Yet it's absolutely brilliant! I'm definitely buying this again when it runs out; which I sense is vey soon. The eyeliner I used was this chunky models own one that has little flakes of glitter in it.


My favourite lip combo at the minute is this Astor lipstick in the shade 102 ( I think) and this benefit lipgloss in the shade 'Foxy Lady' ( I love a good lipgloss name)!  It's quite brave for me as I normally go for a nude lip, but I've been enjoying this look a lot lately!





What I'm Wearing : 

Black Skinny Jeans- Primark
Top- Select
Leather Jacket- New Look
Boots- Asda
Bag- My Mum's Wardrobe !

I really liked this outfit. I think it looks quite smart, yet it's really comfortable which is just what you need when you're going out for a big meal! 


I hope you enjoyed my first Get Ready With Me! 

If you've any suggestions for future posts then please let me know! 

Thank you for reading, 

Speak Soon
X

No comments:

Post a Comment