Thursday 27 November 2014

Debenhams Gift Guide : Under £10


Debenhams always have great presents all year round, but especially at Christmas! Of course they have lots of perfume and shoes and clothes but I wanted to find a few different things that you might not realise they sell, or that might go a bit unnoticed in store or on the website.

Today I searched the website for a range of presents under £10! Of course there are many more on the site than what I found, so make sure you check it out.

Hopefully I have included presents to suit all types of people, however if I haven't don't worry because I've got lots, lots more gift guides to come and I'm sure I'll cover them eventually! 






*All links to where you can find the products will be at the end of the post!*




1. Key Finder : £5


The first gift I found was this key finder. It claims that when attached to your keys, if you lose them it will flash and beep at the sound of a whistle. How well this works I don't know; to me it seems a bit too good to be true. However it's a great quirky gadget and I have to admit that I actually bought this myself for my dad and if you read my d.i.y gift guide tomorrow you can see what I'm doing with it!


2. Polar Bear Bed Socks : £7



Three words- HOW FRICKING CUTE!!!! Nothing beats a good pair of bed socks! These were my favourite ones but if these aren't what you're looking for they had lots of different colours, patterns and designs.

3. Family Guy Socks : £7



On the subject of socks, I found these family guy ones, two pairs for £7 which isn't bad. Again, they had different ones, all for about the same price, such as Mr Potato Head and The Muppets. 

4. Gloves : £9.80



These gloves are right at the top end of the budget at £9.80 but like previous gifts, they had many styles and brands of different prices so you may be able to find cheaper if you wanted. These ones are by Henry Holland and I just loved the colour and the massive pom-pom!

5. Hair Straightners : £9



I used to have some mini straighteners and found them so useful, but I think they were only cheap so they didn't last long. However being a good brand I'm sure these would last and be much better than the ones I had.



6. Glass Jar : £4.20


This jar was just £4.20 which I think is amazing value. I'm in love with this and would love to receive it myself! It's a perfect gift on it's own but it could also be used to make a D.I.Y present; come back tomorrow and I'll post a list of D.I.Y present ideas!

7. Self Stirring Mug : £9.60


Here is yet another great gadget! It's a bit of a novelty present but it's the perfect idea for on the go, maybe someone who travels a lot. As you will know if you follow me on twitter ( @deliriousmagic ) I love a good cuppa and have so many mugs but I have nothing like this so this would be a great edition to my collection! 

8. Quote Plaque : £3.50



It wouldn't be one of my blog posts without me mentioning my love for quotes! I had to include this because it's an absolute bargain at just £3.50!! Like other things there are many colours and styles of this with different quotes too.

9. Football Pitch Phone Case : £8



I really liked this case, I think it looks really good quality and isn't too expensive, as many phone cases seem to be now adays! Again they had many versions of this, such as ones with beer and pool/snooker tables (sorry I don't know the difference!). 

10. Magic Wand Salt & Pepper Shakers : £8




Of course I've saved the best till last! These are my favourite things on this list! I would love something like this if I had my own house! I think they're so different and fun! I've never seen anything like this so I think they're a great little quirky gift for anyone! 



Links-













So that's it! 10 Debenhams gifts for under £10! I'm going to be doing many more gift guides for all budgets and people! More from Debenhams, on all different budgets and ones from other shops too.

Hope you enjoyed! 

Speak Soon
X


No comments:

Post a Comment