Sunday 16 November 2014

October in Pictures...


Although this is a little late and we are already well in to the month of November, I was recently looking through my camera roll and thought I'd share some of my favourite photos from the month of October. Enjoy! 

1.

Here's a picture of what my makeup collection looked like at the start of October, however it has since grown, yet again! So let me know if you'd like me to do a post on my collection! 

2.

In October it was World Mental Health Day and the charity Mind launched the 'Don't Panic Campaign' for people with or who want to support people with anxiety. When you see a red button it usually means PANIC! So Mind wanted to change this and urged people sew a red button on to their bag, clothes coat etc. Here's a picture of me on that day with my red button on my school blazer.

3. 

This is a picture of me and my friend Aimee one day in October when we were walking home from school. We thought that the trees looked really nice so we decided to pretend we were flying and stood awkwardly on a bench while taking photos!

4.

Here's a rather dark picture of me, Aimee and Callum. We love sitting on this little bench. It's by a huge lake which is surrounded by forest and it's just gorgeous! We've been going there quite a lot together recently and we absolutely love it! It's so peaceful and beautiful and next time I go, I'll try my best to remember to take a better picture with better lighting.

5.

This is a picture of my bath that I posted on my twitter account last month. I love having baths in autumn/winter as they are so relaxing and warm. I used a bath bomb from lush in this bath and I can't remember the name of it but it turns the water this gorgeous pink colour and leaves little heart shaped confetti in the bottom.

6.

I, again, shared this picture on twitter in October. This is my favourite mug at the minute! My nanna actually bought it me in October because she said she saw it and it just reminded her of me and I can see why! I love polka dots, I think they're so cute and of course I adore pugs!! The mug is from Primark Home so it obviously wouldn't have been expensive and it's the most perfect size! It's slightly larger than your average mug, so perfect for huge cups of tea or got chocolate on chilly nights! 

7.

My final favourite picture from October is this one of me dressed up as a moose! I spent a day at a snowboarding and skiing event dressed up as a moose to promote an indoor ski centre in Manchester. I was planning on doing this quite a few weekends leading up to Christmas to try and earn a bit of money for presents, however after doing it once I am never doing it again! I did the job with a friend and we weren't treated very well by people there (not everyone just a couple) and the suit was so uncomfortable it hurt and it was hard to breathe and you couldn't see, I just hated it! I now have a new found respect for any mascot I see, as I now understand the pain they must be in!! 

Hope you enjoyed seeing my month in pictures! Let me know if you've been up to anything interesting lately! 

Speak Soon
X


No comments:

Post a Comment