Thursday 6 November 2014

Daily Diary #3 : Bonfire Night and Magical Times

Wednesday 5th November-

BONFIRE NIGHT!

I love love love bonfire night! I think it's so magical and beautiful and I get my best ideas and my deepest thoughts from just staring up at the night sky as it bursts into colour and light. 

This year I had my most special and magical bonfire night ever. 

I climbed to the top of a giant hill and sat and ate chocolate and snuggled under blankets with two of my closest friends, wearing wooly coats and mittens and we just watched. We watched the night sky erupting across all of Manchester and all of the town we live in. We could see for miles and miles as we sat in awe. It was breathtaking! The view was spectacular and as we sat staring we talked, long, deep conversations, the kind you just get lost in and that could last forever. The sort where you don't want the night to end because the conversation, the moment, could last forever. 





And this is why I love bonfire night! 

Speak soon 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment