Sunday 30 November 2014

Daily Diary #5 : It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



It's finally here!

Tomorrow is December and officially the countdown to Christmas!!! I couldn't be more excited! This year I've gotten in to the Christmas spirit a lot faster than normal. The tree in the living room is up, the tree in my bedroom is up, I've dug out my winter coat and the advent calendar has been bought!

Let the countdown begin! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 30th November 

Today began with a big bowl of coco pops and the writing of a history essay; just like every other weekend. 

However it did differ from the average weekend when we put up our Christmas decorations!! 

My mum did the living room yesterday and it looks fab- 



And today I decorated the little tree I have in my bedroom and wrote all of my Christmas cards! I'm not going to hand them out just yet though! I sort of feel ashamed at how early we've prepared for Christmas this year! We normally laugh at people with decorations up in November, but this year I have no choice but to admit that my family is one of those eager ones!


The lights for my little tree need the batteries changing so it isn't complete yet, but I'm sure I'll post a picture on twitter when it is!

My mum is off work tomorrow ( I'm extremely jealous ) so she's going out tonight with my dad and I'm staying at my Nanna and Grandad's. I needed to stay there though because I want to make my mum and dads Christmas pressie and it needs to be left out to dry so I wouldn't have been able to do it at home without them seeing! You can see what I'm making them on my D.I.Y Christmas Gift Guide post but I'll also write a post about their presents in a couple of weeks when I've finished them!

To stay over at my Nans I just packed the bare essentials. I have school tomorrow and I literally just wear foundation and concelor in terms of makeup so I didn't have to pack a lot.

I packed it in this cute little makeup bag that I got from primark several years ago-


The things I packed were-

Toothbrush and Hairbrush

Travel Sized Perfume

Deodorant and Mini Mosturiser

Concelor and Brush

Foundation and Brush (signed by Sam and Nic!!!) 

Viatmins

And my Lucky Bracelet 
(because I have exams tomorrow )


My nanna cooked us a good old Sunday Roast which was super yummy- 



It was just what I needed after feeling pretty crap all day about the amount of exams I've got this week. It looks like my lucky bracelet will be having a lot of outings over the coming week! 

I think I'll do a post on my lucky bracelet sometime in the next few days because I'd love to explain to you guys why I chose it as my lucky bracelet. I've only worn it once so far and it managed to scoop me an A* on that exam so I think it's serving me well! 

I posted this picture on my twitter yesterday in a little collage of Christmas pics- 


I just wanted to put it on my blog as well because, without sounding big headed, I quite like it and it's really Christmassy and wintery and I love that coat I'm wearing, haha!



Sorry that this post has been quite the ramble and hasn't really had much of a point, other than to document what I'm up to and announce my excitement for Christmas! 

I hope you enjoyed the randomness of it and looking at the many pictures I included!

Speak Soon
X








2 comments:

  1. Both of your Christmas trees look lovely :)
    Good luck with your exams x Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mum will be glad you said that, she spends ages trying to make it perfect! & thanks again! I'll need it xx

      Delete